Monday, February 21, 2011

Wedding Invitations!

Caitlyn and I designed our own wedding invitations and I we will be getting them letter-pressed (click to see what that is) by Bjorn Letterpress Studio in Provo. We thought the guy who owns it did really good work for a great price. We wanted to make an invitation that fit the vintage antique style of our wedding. We are really happy with what we came up with. We are going to include a photo of us as well.
We want everyone who wants an invitation to have one. We are hoping to get our address lists completed soon. We made a website were you can enter your name and address to receive an invitation. So if you have not already done that make sure you click here and enter your address.
Its been really fun seeing how our styles have been able to fit into our wedding designs. Caitlyn has a good eye for design and her suggestions are always good ones.
I am glad she has had time to work on wedding stuff because I have been so busy with homework and tests. Being engaged has been a distraction and its been hard to get motivated when it comes to writing papers and take tests. I think I have managed fairly well so far. It's going to be exciting when I graduate in April. Going to college has been a great experience for me and it has effected my life for good in so many ways. Had I not gone to college and joined the advertising program I would have never met Caitlyn . It feels good to know I made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment