Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bergen's Ring

Today I bought Bergen's ring! After checking out the selection at a few different places around we ended up back at Sierra West where he bought my ring. We wanted to find something that was similar in color to mine and incorporated milgrain. With tungsten being so popular right now, our selection seemed a bit limited. We had been in to Sierra West a few times before but the sales guy today seemed to know exactly what we were looking for. The first ring he pulled out was a palladium band with a hammered finish and milgrain around the edge. When Bergen put it on, I knew that was it!

 The nice thing about palladium is since it is in the platinum family, it will keep its silver color without having to have the rhodium replated (like white gold rings do). It's also a pretty durable metal. What sold me on the ring was the detail of the hammered finish and milgrain edging. It just looked so nice compared to the other rings we had been considering.

Quick plug for Sierra West: Our entire experience with them--everything from looking at rings and purchasing them to going in and getting mine cleaned-- has been great. The salesmen are very  knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area looking to buy jewelry.

Another thing I can cross off my to do list...

1 comment: