Monday, February 14, 2011

Graduate

I got my diploma in the mail last week so I feel like an official graduate! It's amazing how one piece of paper can give you such a sense of accomplishment. Since BYU doesn't have a graduation ceremony in December, Bergen and I will get to walk together in April.

Graduating has been an interesting change for me. Up to this point, I always had a plan as to what was next in life for me. Now, I'm learning to adjust to life after college and make new plans and goals. The job search has been a difficult process but it has given me the opportunity to really look at what I want in life and set my priorities. I've learned a lot about myself and really appreciated all of Bergen's pep talks and support. Last week, I did get a job offer for a position on the SEO team of a online marketing company and am excited to put my degree to use.

1 comment:

  1. Caitlyn,

    That is great news!! You will do an awesome job! We wish you the Best of Luck!!!

    Tim & Laura Thorin

    ReplyDelete