Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Month Down

Time is flying by and the wedding is getting closer and closer. I can't believe it is already the last week of February! Life has been busy lately. Bergen has been busy with studying for midterms and I have been getting adjusted to my new job.

We went to another bridal show on Saturday here in Provo. It had a lot of the same vendors that were at the last one we went to but still had fun filling up on crepes, sneaking kisses in the photo booth, and looking at different decor ideas.

This upcoming Saturday we'll be heading up to Salt Lake to get our engagements done. I've been emailing back and forth with our photographer, Nataly Harris, and she has a lot of great ideas. It should be fun and I'm looking forward to Saturday. I just have to figure out what I'm going to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment