Sunday, February 27, 2011

Engagements

Yesterday morning we braved the snowy weather and headed up to Salt Lake to get our engagement pictures taken. Our photographer, Nataly Harris, did a great job and was a lot of fun to work with. We started out at a used bookstore where Bergen and I had gone on a date once. Nataly got some shots of us between the shelves and books and then we took some pictures in the ally behind the bookstore. Once we were thoroughly frozen from the cold and falling snow, we headed over to Anthony's Antiques. This is by far, the coolest antique store I have ever been in. The pieces they have are from all over the world and  look like they should be in a museum. Bergen is working on a project at his internship for the owner and his son so he was able to get us in. We changed into something a bit more dressy and got some really creative and classy pictures there.

It was a lot of fun to be a model for a morning and I can't wait to see the pictures (I'll just have to put it at the back of my mind for 2-3 weeks till we get the pictures or I'll drive myself crazy!). Nataly had a lot of creative ideas and I'm sure they'll be beautiful photographs. We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment