Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nelly & Moe

When Caitlyn and I first started dating, we went to the pet store (Jay's Jungle) where I was working at the time and bought two 15 cent goldfish. We gave them the names Nelly and Moe. Honestly I didn't think they would last more than a week. Caitlyn had more faith they would. Well, Caitlyn was right. It has now been five months and those little guys are still going strong. Caitlyn and everyone else who comes to my apartment feeds them so they are fat and happy. They are pretty important to Caitlyn and she gets mad at me every time I talk about flushing them. Now we just need to find someone to watch and feed them while we are in Seattle getting married.

Time seems to be flying by. As of today there is only a month left of classes for me. I am so excited to graduate and be done with homework and classes and even more excited for getting married. My parents are going to be coming to Utah for my graduation and I am really looking forward to that. They have never come to Utah while I have been in school and it will be fun showing them around all my favorite places in Provo. Caitlyn and I also found a great condo to live in. I can't wait to be able to live with her and get ready in the mornings with her and just spend all my free time with her. We will have to make a separate post just about the new place. We will do that when we can take some pictures. Just fair warning it's a nice place but we won't have furniture yet. Today is a such as beautiful day Caitlyn and I are about to take off for a walk. Thanks for following us on our blog. Adios.

P.S. If you look really hard through the glass in the fishbowl you can see a blown up monster version of Caitlyn's face. LOL

2 comments: