Monday, March 28, 2011

I got a job!


I (Bergen) got a job at the place I have been an intern for all winter. I will be starting officially on April 1st. The company is Lime Marketing. They are a full service Marketing agency. We do everything from building websites to making iphone/ipad apps for a range of clients. It has been an awesome experience to work there. I have learned so much from everyone. They are growing fast and I feel lucky to be on the ground floor because we are working with some amazing clients. I will be primarily working with new clients and finding new leads for the company, so if anyone knows anyone who needs a website, amazing business cards, graphic design work, branding or an iphone app just come to me. I am very excited for the future with lime and I am even more excited to get my company issued iphone. There are a lot of things I can appreciate about Lime but one think I love is that they are pretty much completely paperless and we all work off Apple products. My bosses, Wes and Shawn, spare no expense at making Lime a great place to work. Every friday we have a Lime Lunch. All 30 employees go out to eat together. It feels like Lime takes me on a date every friday. I feel so blessed that Caitlyn and I both have great jobs within the Advertising industry. I feel confident that Lime will take good care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment