Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello Seattle!

If you haven't heard already, Bergen and I have moved to the Seattle area. It was a bit of an unexpected and quick move but we are sure glad to be here.

Between looking for and applying to jobs, we've enjoyed spending time with family and with each other. It's been great to be around and be part of family events. Since we've been here we spent time with Bergen's aunts who visited from Norway, been with Kjaersti and Tyler when they found out they're having a boy, watched Kjellden's flag football game, took pictures of Stian before homecoming, and visited with my grandma and aunt. And of course, we've made sure to get our Spuds fill in as well!

Bergen is at a second interview as I write this and I have two interviews tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for their support and prayers. We feel very blessed and are happy to be here!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled for you two! Seattle is the best. My all-time favorite place in the world, hands down. And your hair looks so beautiful long! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job Caitlyn! Glad to hear your move went well...I'm sure you'll love being close to family.

    ReplyDelete